Your car, it is such an important tool. It takes you from A to B. Unlike most, your car will be your office, your break room, your little pod of protection. It’s not just a simple mode of transportation. Make your life easier and keep your traveling office well stocked with much needed items. Here are the things I find most helpful to keep in my office:
- Plastic bags
- Filing tote
- A toy bin, yes, and I do mean singular.
- Hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes, wipe away those icky germs.
- Febreze, get rid of that house to house funk.
- Flat wear
- Tumbler/water bottle
- Snacks, you can’t forget those delicious snicker-do’s
- Portable charger
- iPod and/or other forms of entertainment for the ears
- Pens! Oh so many pens
- Library card
- Tylenol, Midol, Ibuprofen
- Period emergency kit, ’cause sometimes Auntie Flo comes unexpectedly and inconveniently.
- Change of clothes, in case… well, see above. So there’s that and boogers, do you need any other reason?
WARNING… WARNING BEWARE! Crayons! Avoid these terrible melty sticks. Crayons forgotten in car + summer heat = colorful wax floor.
I showed you mine, now show me yours. Share your list of all those things you need to survive in your mobile office.
Thanks for visiting,